Thursday, July 5, 2007

Roxywriter's First Post

"Better late than never," is how the saying goes, and does a fair job of describing my feeble attempts to join the blogosphere. There I was, cruising around on the ether that is the Internet, finding blog after blog and wondering why I couldn't do this. So, here I am. Blogging for the first time.

I know that I am very much a visual learner, and there are many out there who process things in exactly the same way. To this end, I DO plan on adding photos later on. I just returned from a trip to Orlando, and would love to share some of the lamest pictures ever taken on vacation. Also on the coming attractions list: the latest and greatest of my quilt creations. I made this and took it to a friend in Orlando for her birthday. She almost didn't get it, since I really wanted to keep it!

So, if you dropped in on the lamest blog known to mankind, take heart. It will get better. As with just about everything in life, and certainly just like me, it's a work in progress.

No comments: